JGN TERFIKIR NAK BACE !!

| |


STORY ONE:

I wrote your name on a piece of paper but I accidently threw it away. I
wrote your name on my hand but it washed away. I wrote your name in the
sand but the waves whispered it away.
I wrote your name in my heart and
forever it stay.. <3 style="font-size:100%;"> khalidah
)

STORY TWO:

fikiran tgh bercelaru.. i`ve said it many times.. i never love u.. stop calls me as ur gf!!! never think : if $$$ didn`t accept U .. $$$$$$$$ will..
are u %$#@&*!!!!! u wrote my name in your wall in FB..
are u missing me?? what the #$%^!!!!! jgn perasan la &%*@$!!!
i hate u !!! very very hate u !!!! ok fine maybe
ur `hajat` not like my `tanggapan`.. but don`t
let me think like that.. ??? u are the person that

i hate until i died.. understand??

STORY THREE:

I `m happy right now cause knows someone appreciate me !!! thnks.. u
are my special frind (or bff) no.2 !! hahahahahaha sorry but u have lose
with my #first bff# khalidah .. thnks for remembering me during
this holidays.. i never thought that i could be ur friends .. thnks !!! :)
luv u as friend : 61382 3613858 623243900


STORY FOUR:
OK.. stop speaking. gmbr kat ats tu comel sangt .. kan? i love cats
FYI.. ade 12 ekorssss catsssss kat umah hahahahahahah yg paling comel AGOGO,
ROKO , FIONA , BINTIK , KUNING .. ALA sume comel..
terbaru ade kucing baru lahir..
ade 5 tpi mati sekor so tinggla 4. yg pertama warna
itam putih.. namenyer TAMBI ke-2 warne kuning namenyer : GARANG
yg-3 warna belang coklat namenyer : CADBURY
yg-4 warne `mix` namenyer : DODOL
hahahahahahahaha name yg pelik !!!


STORY FIVE:
ok that`s all .. trims sbb sudi bace stories yg x berapa boleh dicalonkn
sbg THE BEST POST .. hahahaha
oklah nak ucap TRIMAS kpada followers sbb setia follow saye..
dan kepada pengunjung yg `ter`- kunjung blog nie ..
oklah (saye tgh jadi baik nie.. XD)
bye & assalamualaikum..


sincerely from the own of myworldst0ry.bs.com
see ya !!



1 comments:

ɥ@bıɟ@ʎs‾ןnɹnu said...

COMEL POSTNYER ... ha3

Post a Comment

.